5 Best Vacuum cleaners for Vinyl Floors
If you are concerned about maintaining and cleaning your vinyl floor, we will help you. Vacuum cleaners are an excellent option for keeping your hard floors clean.
Here is our list of the top five vacuum cleaners. We curated this list by adding vacuums that work well on both wet and dry surfaces, have a long battery life, and are suitable for various home requirements.
Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner – best for Pet Parents
The Bessel Pet Pro ranked at the top of this list. This is a wet and dry vacuum that will dust and mop your floor. The vacuum has a strong suction power, enabling it to suck small and big debris. The device has two compartments for the mopping function: one for clean water and one for dirty water. This ensures that your floors are cleaned properly without the contaminated water being muddled with fresh water.
Another feature that makes this vacuum superior is its ability to clean pet hair magically. The vacuum has a multi-surface brush roll which can detangle hair up to 8 inches long! This saves you the trouble of cleaning the brush roll after each session
Lastly, this vacuum is very lightweight and won’t make your back break during cleaning sessions. Although the model has high manoeuvrability, it struggles to clean tight spots or corners. Moreover, you have to be careful to clean the tank properly as it tends to leave small puddles if the tray isn’t cleared well.
- Wet and dry vacuum catering to all cleaning needs
- Perfect for cleaning pet messes, both wet and dry
- Blacklight technology cleans places you can’t see
- Very easy to use and pack
- This wet and dry vacuum makes it perfect for cleaning all sorts of messes like solid spills and greasy stains. The mop and vacuum can be used simultaneously as well.
- It is perfect for cleaning pet messes on high-pile carpets and hardwood floors. The vacuum has a suction system that sucks up the dander and hair of your pets.
- The vacuum has a blacklight technology that detects dirt under the sofas or in corners that may go unnoticed by you. These sensors result in deep cleaning sessions.
- The vacuum is lightweight compared to other conventional vacuums. It also has a built-in handle, making it easy to carry around and assemble without much effort.
- Not suitable for high-pile carpets
- Since it is a hybrid vacuum, it is on the pricier side compared to its counterparts. The vacuum lacks accessories, so it is essential to consider the price factor before purchasing.
- This vacuum is very loud when operating. It is almost impossible to hear someone in the same vicinity while vacuuming. Make sure you don’t have people sleeping while you use this device since it can be bothersome.
Shark SV1106 Cordless Stick Vacuum – Budget-friendly option
The Shark SV1106 is a bagless vacuum perfect for vinyl plank floors. This vacuum comes with two-speed modes. You can choose the method based on the suction power required for a particular area. The vacuum cleans larger debris and sucks up cheerios or rice effortlessly. However, it struggles to perform well with lighter trash like paper bits.
This shark model is a fan favourite because of its lightweight design, making it a breeze to work with. The device also manoeuvres smoothly and can reach difficult and tight spots effortlessly. It has a swivel steering, making it easy to rotate and move around without lifting it. People who have children and pets at home will find this device beneficial as it can quickly clear up messes.
This vacuum cleaner has a battery life of 17 minutes; you can have one session without recharging. It comes with one battery which needs around 6 hours to restore. However, the cordless design makes it a favourable choice as you don’t need a power socket to start the process.
- A budget-friendly option
- Decent performance at cleaning dust and dirt
- Works well for pet owners
- A huge dust bag
- Although the vacuum doesn’t come with additional accessories for specific cleaning, it is a decent device considering its price. The vacuum serves as a budget-friendly alternative.
- The vacuum works well as a rounder for cleaning dust and dirt particles. It is suitable for vinyl floors as the suction power is decent to contain all sorts of dry messes.
- Unlike many cordless devices, this vacuum has a huge dust bag. This dust bag can be easily removed and emptied without causing much trouble.
- It doesn’t have a handheld version
- Not too strong suction power
- The vacuum has a short battery life of only 17 minutes. Moreover, recharge entirely takes a long time before the next cleaning round. This can prolong your cleaning sessions due to the short battery life.
- The vacuum has an average suction power. It can pick up most dust but isn’t very efficient at sucking deep-rooted dirt.
Eufy by Anker, HomeVac S11 Infinity – ideal for getting the job done
Eufy is a cordless vacuum with a handheld version attached to it. This vacuum is very lightweight, making it easy to clean your home. The lightweight design also facilitates cleaning under challenging areas without the need to bend too much. There are three cleaning modes: Max, mid and low. Max provides full-blown cleaning with strong suction power.
The vacuum comes with an LED. It is also light which illuminates the area that needs to be cleaned. This feature works for poorly lit areas, and you can catch all dust particles. Unfortunately, the vacuum doesn’t have a strong suction power compared to other options. This version is suitable for tiny homes that do not have pets or children and have fewer cleaning needs.
Eufy has a strong battery life and comes with an additional battery that can be replaced. The battery can last for more than 40 minutes on the low mode! The battery power regresses to 8 minutes on the ‘max’ mode, but it gets done.
- Very affordable
- Works well on vinyl floors
- Long battery life on low mode
- This Eufy vacuum is a very affordable option considering it comes with a handheld version too. The handheld version works well at cleaning car interiors, sofas, and curtains.
- The vacuum comes with a bundle of accessories, including a mini motorized tool, a crevice tool, a two-in-one nozzle, and a hose. All these accessories work well at cleaning difficult places and result in deep cleaning.
- The vacuum has a long low mode life, making cleaning easier. Moreover, the vacuum has two rechargeable batteries which can be swapped once one is charging.
- Difficulty in clearing large debris
- No LED display
- Although the vacuum has a strong suction power at max mode, it sometimes misses dirt and dust particles, especially in corners or when moving backwards.
- The vacuum has a basic button operation system and lacks an advanced LED display which can come in handy to know the remaining battery and other details.
Whall 22Kpa Cordless vacuum cleaner – the ultimate all-rounder
Whall vacuum is a fan favourite and is loved for its abilities at a whopping price. The vacuum has features that compete with some high-end brands like Shark and Dyson. Whall has extreme suction power and is ideal for vinyl floors. It can clean dust and debris of all sizes, whether a paper ball or rice flakes. You can switch between the three-speed modes available based on your needs.
Whall has a cyclone-style filter that efficiently traps tiny particles and pet hair. This works wonders for pet parents who are always trying to fix messes made by their fur babies. Its handheld version also works on sofas and curtains to give you a clean house.
Whall also has a battery life of around 50 minutes on low mode. The battery life is 15 minutes on the max way. However, the vacuum doesn’t come with an extra battery.
- Very budget-friendly
- High suction power
- Handheld version
- Ideal for hard floors
- This vacuum offers remarkable features at a meagre price. These features are usually packed in high-end models, which can be very costly.
- This vacuum has extreme suction power, which works smoothly on all floor types. The vacuum offers three suction modes that can be adjusted based on your cleaning needs. Even at the lowest mode, the vacuum makes an excellent job clearing messes.
- The vacuum has an adjustable rod which can be reduced to work as a handheld version.
- Compared to its counterparts, the vacuum has a long battery life, resulting in uninterrupted cleaning sessions.
- Lack of LED display
- Not suitable for carpets
- The vacuum has a basic design and lacks an advanced LED display.
- This vacuum may not be suitable for homes with carpets only. Although it has stiff bristles to clear the dust on carpets, it doesn’t perform as efficiently as it does on hardwood floors.
Nequare vacuum cleaner – affordable cleaning
Nequare is an affordable vacuum which works effortlessly on the vinyl floor. This vacuum is powered with robust suction, which cleans up your hard floors in one swipe. The vacuum also has an LED light which illuminates the surface so that you don’t miss out on any dirty areas.
This vacuum has an advanced filtration system with a HEPA filter that fights pollen and allergens. Moreover, the filters are washable, so you don’t have to purchase new ones.
This vacuum is very light and will glide on floors smoothly. Its brush rotates easily, and you don’t have to bend to clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Strong suction power
- Keeps vinyl floors scratch-free
- Washable filters
- The vacuum has a long run time of 40 minutes before the need to recharge. This makes it ideal for cleaning a small home or a couple of rooms in one go.
- This vacuum comes with a strong suction power which is above average for the price. It does an excellent job of quickly clearing up small and large dirt particles.
- It comes with a brush roll that has a soft bristle. This protects your vinyl floors from scratches and other sorts of damage.
- Small dust cup
- Unfortunately, the vacuum has a small dust cup that must be removed and emptied once full.
These are the best vacuums to keep your vinyl floors squeaky clean and scratch-less. Each vacuum offers unique solutions and will make cleaning an easy task for you.
Share This Article:
5 Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors Hardwood floors add a chic and modern look to…
5 Best Vacuums for Tile Floors Tile floors can be high maintenance since dust and…
5 Best Backpack Vacuums Backpack vacuums are a modern alternative to the traditional style, making…
5 Best Vacuums for a Cleaning Business If you have a cleaning business, you…
5 Best Vacuum Cleaners under $300 There are so many vacuums that finding the…
5 Best Vacuum Cleaners For Upholstery And Couches Nobody likes dusting, and sometimes it…