5 Best Backpack Vacuums
Backpack vacuums are a modern alternative to the traditional style, making them easy to carry and move around freely. Vacuum cleaners designed for commercial spaces are usually heavy-duty with stronger motors than domestic ones.
We have jotted down our favorite vacuums for commercial use. These vacuums are selected because of their strong motors, sophisticated filtration system and lightweight design.
Hoover Commercial C2401 Lightweight Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
Hoover shoulder vacuum is a heavy-duty device that caters to all commercial needs. This vacuum has an efficient motor that is designed to clean large spaces. The brush rolls work amazingly on hard floors, tiles, carpets, and other surfaces. However, the performance is average on high-pile carpets. This makes this vacuum a complete all-rounder.
Hoover commercial also has an advanced filtration system along with the HEPA filter. This ensures that your industrial space is hygienic and safe. The device also comes with cloth and disposable paper dust bags. These bags have a capacity of around 6 liters and will not require frequent cleaning.
This vacuum is very light, and the backpack is designed by chiropractors, which protects your back from strains. The vacuum has a long cord for a 45ft cable to avoid closing the power socket.
- Long power cable
- Strong suction power
- HEPA filtration
- Comfortable shoulder straps
- It has a very long power cable which is very convenient for commercial cleaning as it is difficult to find power outlets. It also results in uninterrupted deep cleaning.
- The vacuum has a strong suction power regulated by a cartridge filter. This filter evens out the airflow resulting in solid suction throughout the cleaning round.
- This is an affordable vacuum that also offers a HEPA filter. Most commercial vacuums with advanced filtration systems are pretty expensive. The vacuum keeps the air free from pollutants.
- This backpack vacuum has a very comfortable shoulder strap designed by chiropractors. It doesn’t lead to muscle strain and is easy to carry around during long cleaning routines.
- Not a cordless design
- Although the cable is long, the vacuum isn’t cordless. A commercial cordless vacuum can be taken to sites that lack a stable power supply.
Powr-Flite Comfort Pro Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
This backpack vacuum cleaner is ideal for indoor commercial spaces. It has a high-power motor that works well in hospitals, malls, indoor shops, and supermarkets. The vacuum also comes with multiple brushes and tools that support cleaning needs like dusting ceilings, curtains, carpets, and upholstery.
The vacuum has an advanced filtration system that maintains inner air quality by clearing out bacteria, pollutants, and dust particles. It has a 4-stage HEPA filter which works if you activate the feature separately. This device also has a spacious 5.6-liter dust bag which will not require frequent rounds of the trash can.
Powr Flite has soft shoulder pads and a lightweight design, making it easy to carry around. It is not a cordless model but comes with a long 50ft cable to avoid being near the power socket during cleaning rounds.
- Shoulder pads have a lifetime warranty
- Suitable for indoor commercial needs
- Long power cable
- The backpack has durable shoulder pads made with the finest material. These pads are comfortable and come with a lifetime warranty, saving up on recurring costs.
- The vacuum has a hushed operation making it an ideal device for indoor commercial needs. It also has an advanced filtration system that clears allergens from your indoor space.
- The vacuum comes at a competitive market price and has features that meet your commercial needs. It is a budget-friendly choice with a meager maintenance cost.
- The HEPA filter must be activated manually
- One minor inconvenience is the manual operation of the HEPA filters. These filters must be placed before every cleaning session and do not function automatically.
Makita Cordless vacuum cleaner XCV17PG
Unlike other options on our list, this vacuum is a cordless one. Makita cordless has a powerful motor that is ideal for commercial use. This device has three-speed modes (max, high, average power), which can be adjusted according to requirement. The brushless design makes it ideal for construction workers, janitors, and others looking for deep cleaning.
This vacuum has a HEPA filter which absorbs dust particles quickly and keeps indoor spaces free from pollutants. The device also has very quiet working, making it ideal for indoor spaces. This vacuum comes with various tools like a flexible hose, floor brush, and a filter bag to meet different cleaning needs.
Makita cordless comes with two rechargeable batteries along with a charging port. The port has a fast-charging feature which ensures your cleaning process is never disrupted. Each battery has a cleaning time of 139 minutes. The cleaning time depends on the mode, so the suction power decreases when the battery is low. Although the cordless feature makes it portable and access areas with no power source, the suction power may not be as strong as the counterparts with power cable.
- Cordless design
- Brushless design for high maneuverability
- LED lights for cleaning in the dark
- Spacious dustbin
- This vacuum is cordless and handy for commercial use as sometimes the power supply is not within reach of the cleaning area.
- The vacuum has two batteries that can be replaced to give you long cleaning rounds. Moreover, the batteries don’t take much time to recharge, hence no cleaning disruptions.
- The vacuum is very lightweight and has high maneuverability. It has a brushless motor that makes it easy to move around various surfaces with little physical strain.
- Another feature that facilitates cleaning in areas without power sources is the LED lights. These LED lights illuminate in the dark to help you clean without electricity.
- Average power suction
- This model is expensive compared to its counterparts. It has an average suction power, so if the cordless vacuum is not a priority, you can check other cheaper options.
- The vacuum doesn’t offer a robust suction system. This model may not be ideal if your commercial needs require deep cleaning.
Prolux 10 Commercial Backpack Vacuum
Prolux 10 is an affordable solution for all your commercial needs. This model has a strong motor which makes large cleaning spaces a breeze. The suction nozzle clears up the debris of all forms in one go. This makes it very fast and reduces the time spent vacuuming. Although not designed for wet vacuuming, it can clear up damp waste.
Prolux has a three-stage filtration system with an added HEPA filter. These filters cover many surfaces, ensuring no bacteria or pollutants are left. The best part is that the vacuum comes with a vast 9litres washable dust bag which will cater to all your cleaning needs in one go.
The vacuum has a long 50ft power cable which will cover a large area without the need for another power socket. The vacuum also has comfortable shoulder straps and waist belts to ensure your back doesn’t hurt after cleaning sessions. However, some customers found the bag difficult to carry due to the large dust bag, which becomes heavy after cleaning rounds.
- Ideal for removing allergens
- Strong suction system
- Long power cable
- Six filtration bags
- This vacuum also offers HEPA filters and other filters that seal in allergens and other pollutants. This keeps the air purified in commercial spaces, especially for people prone to allergic reactions.
- The vacuum has a robust suction system that clears up messes from carpets and hardwood floors. It is remarkable for cleaning pet hair and other fine dust particles.
- The vacuum has a long power cable, ensuring cleaning rounds are not disrupted. Its suction power doesn’t decline with time and provides uniform results throughout.
- The vacuum has an enormous dust bag and six filtration bags that can be easily cleaned. These bags last a long time and do not require replacement.
- Difficult to carry
- The vacuum doesn’t have comfortable straps to carry. The body is elongated and narrow, which can cause backache due to continuous lifting.
Makita XCV09PT Cordless Backpack Vacuum
This cordless vacuum is an excellent substitute for heavy-duty commercial vacuums. The device is cordless, making it helpful in cleaning spaces without a power source. The cordless design doesn’t compromise its performance as it has a powerful motor. This works amazingly in clearing up dust and debris.
Makita comes with a two-stage filtration system with an added HEPA filter. Since the device helps clear up dust, the filters protect the space from pollutants and allergens. Makita comes with two lithium-ion batteries, each with a run time of 116 minutes on low mode. On max mode, the run time reduces to 30 minutes.
This vacuum is very light, making it easy to carry around on the back. The shoulder straps are fully padded to protect your back from aches. The backpack vacuum is also very durable with its brushless design increases efficiency and prevents the appliance from heating up.
- Cordless design
- Powerful suction
- Brushless to prevent carbon brushes
- Easy to carry
- The vacuum has a cordless design, resulting in cleaning rounds in hard-to-reach areas.
- Although most cordless vacuums have low suction power, this vacuum provides similar abilities to the ones with cable. This makes commercial cleaning hassle-free for you.
- This device is beneficial for hardwood commercial spaces as it has a brushless motor. This brushless motor increases its maneuverability, ensuring its performance is not compromised.
- It is a lightweight vacuum that is very easy to carry. The vacuum has an overall body that removes the load on the back while bringing risks of muscular strains or back issues from constant lifting.
- More expensive
- Compared to its counterparts, this model is on the pricier end. It is packed with a bundle of features, but if the price concerns you, you should check other models with good qualities.
These are some of the best commercial backpack vacuums out there. Commercial spaces have complex needs, and investing in a good vacuum will save time and keep the area clean. You can choose a model that fits your business and promises maximum efficiency.
Share This Article:
5 Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors Hardwood floors add a chic and modern look to…
5 Best Vacuums for Tile Floors Tile floors can be high maintenance since dust and…
5 Best Vacuums for a Cleaning Business If you have a cleaning business, you…
5 Best Vacuum Cleaners under $300 There are so many vacuums that finding the…
5 Best Vacuum cleaners for Vinyl Floors If you are concerned about maintaining and cleaning…
5 Best Vacuum Cleaners For Upholstery And Couches Nobody likes dusting, and sometimes it…