- Start by surveying your house. Is there hardwood or carpet? Do you have pets, and does your cat kick her litter out of the box? These are factors to consider when shopping around for a robot vacuum for the first time.
- Decide on your budget. You can spend as little as $200 or as much as $1,000. However, be prepared to do without some popular features in models in the lower price tiers — like tractioned brush rollers and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Do you want an app with that? Many robot vacuum models use companion apps that make it easier to control and schedule the robot vacuum. Some models can even map out where they’ve cleaned.
- Some models clean better than others. Not all robot vacuums clean the same. Some are better at picking up pet hair off carpets, while others might perform better on hardwood or vinyl.
- Battery life is a factor to consider here, too. Usually, the bigger the battery, the better the cleaning job, especially if you have a larger home. But it’s OK if you’d rather save some money by choosing a model that has to park itself and recharge in the middle of a session.We recommend these two models specially:
roborock S50 Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Top 10 TV Boxes (Top10TVBoxes.com)
Mini PC News (MiniPCNews.com)
Top 5 Car Gadgets (Top5CarGadgets.com)
Top 5 Vacuum Cleaners (Top5VacuumCleaners.com)
3D Printers Review (3DPrinters-Review.com)
Top 5 RC Gadgets (Top5RCGadgets.com)
Top 10 Xiaomi Gadgets (Top10XiaomiGadgets.com)